ROCT Outdoor Privacy/Security Policy
ROCT Outdoor LLC is aware of consumers’ concerns about the use of their private information and data in business today. At ROCT Outdoor we strive to create a Privacy/Security Policy that addresses these consumers’ concerns while also allowing for approved information collection for our company to expand and thrive.
Third-Party Payment Service
Information transmitted over the Internet is not completely secure, but we do our best to protect your information. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk, we are not responsible for the circumvention of privacy settings or security measures contained on the site.
We seek to use reasonable organizational, technical, and administrative measures to protect personal information within our organization. As noted above, all payment transactions are performed by a third-party payment processor, who must comply with appropriate industry standards to protect your payment information.
Personal Identification Information
We may collect personal identification information from users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when users visit our site, register, place an order, fill out a form, and in connection with other services or resources that are available on the site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email, mailing address, and phone number. We only collect personal identification information from users if they voluntarily submit such information. It is the user’s choice whether they provide such information, however, services or resources may be limited if the user declines.
Non-Personal Identification Information
ROCT Outdoor may collect non-personal identification information about users whenever they interact with our site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, computer type, and technical information about the user’s means of connection to our site, such as the operating system, internet service provider, and other similar information.
How We Use Collected Information
ROCT Outdoor LLC collects and uses user personal information for the following purposes:
- To Provide You with Service: To provide our website, products, services, and information to you.
- To Improve our Site: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To Improve Customer Service: Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To Our Third-Party Service Providers: We have contracts with third-party service providers that provide services and support our business. This can include providers of services such as marketing, advertising, website hosting, data analysis, payment processing, order fulfillment, information technology, and related infrastructure, customer service, and email delivery.
- To Process Transactions: We may use the information users provide about themselves when placing an order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To Send Occasional Emails: the email address users provide for order processing will be used to send information and updates pertaining to their order. It also may be used to respond to their inquiries and to send important set-up and safety information. If users choose to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the user would like to unsubscribe from future emails the user may contact us via our site.
- Aggregate Information: We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- Legal Obligations.
Web Browser Cookies
How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data communication channel, and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We take your privacy very seriously. We do not sell, trade, or rent users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third-party service providers to help us operate our business and site. We may share user information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided permission has been granted.
Your Acceptance of These Terms
By using this site, the user signifies their acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use ROCT Outdoor’s site. Your continued use of the site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed user acceptance of the changes.
March 22, 2021